Since 1977, Bryan~Lee has strived to offer family and friends a comfortable, warm and open atmosphere for funeral services. Each facility is tastefully decorated and modeled with features of a real home atmosphere.
Originally built in 1918 by the Dortsch family, Alex and Mary Lee purchased the property from the Andrews family in 1997. The house initially had 6,000 square feet, but with renovations, it now measures 12,000 square feet.
Bryan-Lee's first location opened its doors in Garner, NC on January 29, 1977 and began serving its first family within 24 hours.
In 1993, Bryan-Lee opened its second facility in Angier, NC about 18 miles south of the Garner location.